[horde] Trouble with CVS

pichon.j at wanadoo.fr pichon.j at wanadoo.fr
Tue Mar 11 00:47:21 PST 2003

Hello,

After using Horde with IMP and Turba, and enjoy it,  i decide to add some
modules, first Kronolith. But i can't succed in it, because when i try to
launch it, i had a referenced bug : my MySQl is empty . When i read the archive
it says take the cvs version... i do that but now i got another trouble with
it... the cvs version seems to be worked only with the cvs horde version and
not with the "stable" one (2.2.1). So i dont understand why a kronolith version
1.1 isn't on web... or by the way how can i catch a old version of kronolith
with cvs ?

Thx, Jerome.

PS: Sorry for my english langage, i am a french guy...