[horde] undefined index: direct_access

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Mar 11 10:11:50 PST 2003

Quoting Michael Rubin <iradel at InsightBB.com>:

> My apologies if this has already been posted:
>
> Warning: Undefined index: direct_access in
> /home/httpd/html/horde/imp/templates/menu/menu.inc on line 53

a). Wrong list.

b). This has been discussed a *lot*. There is a fix in CVS - see the message
I posted to the IMP list yesterday - but so far only one person experiencing
this problem has bothered to try the fix. 3.2.1 needs to be released soon,
and if folks with this problem don't test the RELENG_3 snapshot, this
problem may not be fixed.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of