[horde] One more time... frame collapse test

Mark mark_weinstock at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 11 12:13:23 PST 2003

>From the limited testing so far (Thanks Apis for testing so many), it
appears that Opera is the one major browser (no one's tried
Konqueror, I guess), that it fails on. I hope it fails gracefully
(not working rather than casuing an error).

I'm going to see about configuring my system for this, and when I get
it set up, I'll try to put up a patch (or at least describe what I
did).

Mark

--- Apis Hytt <php3dev at carousel.tabcat.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 11 Mar 2003, Mark wrote:
>
> > ---%<--snip--- It's www.klomstock.com/horde/test/index.html
>
>   Browser               Version         OK/FAIL		OP-SYS

>   MSIE                  5.2.2           OK		MacOS-X-10.2.4
>   Safari                1.0 beta v60    OK		MacOS-X-10.2.4
>   Opera                 5.0.409         Fail		MacOS-X-10.2.4
>         Opera -- Minimize/restore buttons appear as lines
>   Netscape              7.0             OK		MacOS-X-10.2.4
>   Netscape              6.2.3           OK		MacOS-X-10.2.4
>   Navigator             0.4.0           OK		MacOS-X-10.2.4
>   Mozilla               1.0             OK		MacOS-X-10.2.4
>   Opera			6.03		FAIL		Win-98
> 	Opera -- all their browser emulations fail
>   MSIE			6.0.2600	OK		Win-98
>
> Apis
> NNNN

=====