[horde] PHP Fatal error

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Wed Mar 12 05:34:07 PST 2003

Quoting "Brent J. Nordquist" <bjn at horde.org>:

> You might want to compare/contrast with the PHP 4.2.3 RPM available on the
> ftp.horde.org site; I would love to hear feedback.  I've tested it here on
> Red Hat 7.3 but not very extensively yet.

OK, I'll try it. It should be as easy as rpm -e php* to remove the 4.2.2 rpms
and rpm -ivh php* for the 4.2.3 rpms, then modifying config files, right? If it
fails horribly, I should just be able to rpm -e the 4.2.3 rpms and rpm -i the
old 4.2.2 rpms again, right? Either way, I need to upgrade; I know that some
security updates have come out. Expect to hear some feedback this weekend.

Thanks,
Rick

This email was sent using IMP v4.0-cvs, part of
the Horde suite of information management tools.
http://horde.org/