[horde] Initial page with horde

Michael C. Ibarra ibarra at hawk.com
Wed Mar 12 06:15:50 PST 2003

Quoting Carlos val <cval at ochoa.es>:

> Hello,
>
>     I have a littel problem with horde and imp. The are perfect but when i
> login the horde the initial page is empty and threre is nothing. I have to
> put in the browse the address of imp to go to the webmail.
>
>     Bye

You do not get the menu on the left at all? Sometimes I get a blank
white sreeen upon loggin in for where my Horde stuff should be, but I
always get a horde menu bar. The funny thing is that it does not always
happen leading me to believe that it may be a php issue? In any event
I am running latest cvs, you?

-mike