[horde] (no subject)

Tony Earnshaw tonni at billy.demon.nl
Thu Mar 13 08:00:27 PST 2003

tor, 2003-03-13 kl. 16:19 skrev eculp at encontacto.net:

> 2002b,1 works for me also.  I'm using both 2001a and 2002b.  2002a does not
> work for me.  Did you try the 2003 development version?  I've been meaning
> to give it a try, but if it didn't work for you, I'll probably continue to
> procrastinate:-)

Since you once did your best to help me :)

- imap-2003.DEV.SNAP-0302102043 from Feb. 16 last, with
- php-4.3.0.tar.bz2 from Dec. 27th last

- together with Apache 1.3.27 and all the rest of the Horde-necessary
trimmings

work perfectly for me with an oldish (still has the menu line at the
bottom of the screen) Horde CVS hierarchy.

The wu-imap stuff is compiled with Openssl (0.9.7a) and pam support, and
also works perfectly with Mozilla 1.3b and Evolution 1.2.1.

Procrastinate no longer.

Best,

Tony

--