[horde] PHP Warning in portal

Jan Kuipers jrkuipers at lauwerscollege.nl
Thu Mar 13 16:13:47 PST 2003

Citeren Serge Grondin <SGrondin at csbf.qc.ca>:

> Hi,
>
> With the CVS HEAD of a few hour, I have this warning when I add "imp:
> Folder Summary" in the portal.
>
> PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
> (output started at
> /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/templates/common-header.inc:11) in
> Unknown on line 0

I get the same error. You can silence this by setting zlib.output_compression =
On  _or_ output_handler = "ob_gzhandler" in php.ini. Normally this should be
done with ob_start("ob_gzhandler") (in lib/Horde.php), but for some unknown
reason, this generates the error mentioned above. When I set the zlib
compression variables in php.ini all works fine.

--
Jan Kuipers
Systeembeheer Lauwers College