[horde] Installation Help

billd bd at emtex.com
Thu Mar 13 23:09:59 PST 2003

Hi,

I'm no guru, but if you just do like the
docs/INSTALL says in the config directory:

for foo in *.dist; do cp $foo `basename $foo .dist`; done

it copies all of your <filename>.php.disk to <filename>.php

though it seems like my install already had them copied,
but I used a tarball, not an rpm... then configure
horde.php and registry.php and any others following docs/INSTALL
instructions...

Cheers
Bill