[horde] MySQL authentication for UW/IMAP Server

Krishna Krishna_shekhar at gmx.net
Fri Mar 14 15:54:15 PST 2003

Hi,

     I have setup a MailServer using Horde/IMP on RedHat 7.3 currently it
is authenticating users via /etc/passwd and shadow files.
I am using UW/IMAP server for Horde. How can I change authentication for
IMAP to a MySQL database ?
I am also using a spam folder in the home directory of all the users. I
don't know whether adding a user in mysql would create a home directory for
that user or not??? don't think so
Then where will I store the spam mails for that user? Currently I am using
the procmail filter to sort mails.
Can anyone give me an idea how I can achieve this?

regards
Krishna
http://www.KrisinDigitalAge.com