[horde] what is turba v2.1.1?

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Fri Mar 14 10:55:45 PST 2003

Quoting Andrew Morgan <morgan at orst.edu>:

> 34a35,40
> > /* These handlers are available with Turba 2.1.1 */

Typo.

> It's not clear to me what "Turba 2.1.1" is?  Is this a type that should
> read "Turba 1.2", or is it referring to some CVS HEAD version of Turba?

It should read Turba 1.2, Turba 2.0, or Horde 2.2.1, or something.  But
there is no Turba 2.1.1 at all.

> Basically, can I uncomment these options if I'm installing Turba 1.2?

Don't know, but I would think so.  I've not replied until now, as I really
don't know what it should say, only that what it says is wrong.  I was
hoping someone else would have answered your last question...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!