[horde] question about applicationUrl

joseph horde at chubbo.net
Sun Mar 16 22:23:23 PST 2003

hiya!

i'm wondering where the Horde::applicationUrl setting is initially generated. i
have horde setup with vpopmail, but for gollem vfs and other reasons, i'm doing
a reverse proxy to another apache on localhost running as the vpopmail user.

after successful login to horde, i get my menu (currently only mail), but the
link and icons don't work. the link on the left menu do work.

the links are: (broken first)

http://127.0.0.1:89/horde/imp/mailbox.php?Horde=PnVlSkJcGv4AAAKED18&no_newmail_popup=1&mailbox=INBOX

http://mail.mydomain.net/horde/imp/?Horde=PnVlSkJcGv4AAAKED18&Horde=PnVlSkJcGv4AAAKED18

it seems to be Horde::applicationUrl, but it's just my best guess.

can this be changed? i'm running horde 3.0-cvs and imp 4.0-cvs updated recently.

thanks!
joe