[horde] Weather station

Marc Fellman mfellman at xs4all.nl
Mon Mar 17 05:40:30 PST 2003

For some sort of reason the weather station shown in Jonah isn't the one I
selected in my options.

It is showing San Diego, CA Instead of the selected one, I have tested several
other stations but for some reason it stays with San Diego, This is something
that happened a day ago without me changing anything, I use CVS and I know I
have to update because the error could be resolved allready but the strangest
thing is that it worked fine for me. (Don't temper with something that works
for you)

Is it something others have seen as well?

--
M.Vr.Gr.

Marc Fellman