[horde] Vacation Graphic - CVS Head

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Mar 18 08:32:17 PST 2003

Quoting Garry Thomas <gthomas at netstarnetworks.com>:

> Hi,
>  For the Vacation module, the menu bar seems to reference a file
> graphics/plane.gif,

I can't reproduce this.  I'm going to guess you didn't update your
horde/config/registry.php file to reflect the change.

> but there only seems to be a file called vacation.gif in
> that directory. If I rename the file, it works...

It was renamed from plane.gif to vacation.gif a couple of weeks ago.

>  Any thoughts?

Please check that your checkout is up to date, and that you have updated
your horde/config/registry.php file appropriately.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!