[horde] PHP Fatal error

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Wed Mar 19 05:08:34 PST 2003

Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu>:

> Yeah, I think I had the same problem, and it went away about the same
> time I upgraded the php accelerator.  I'm using
> php_accelerator-1.3.4r1_php-4.3.0_linux_i686-glibc2.1.3.tgz

Any chance you can send me a download link, or let me know where you got it?
Even today, when I go to ionCube's web site, the latest version mentioned and
available for download is 1.3.3r2 (I found the release notes for 1.3.4, but
can't seem to find the download!).

I'd really like to get this working. My server is an old k6-2 333, and php
accelerator made a *huge* difference in the load time between messages.

Thanks for your help,
Rick

This email was sent using IMP v4.0-cvs, part of
the Horde suite of information management tools.
http://horde.org/