[horde] Starting a group

Drago Bokal drago at virtuni.net
Fri Mar 21 09:03:41 PST 2003

Thank you for the quick reply!

> > * quite some tools don't work yet with the new release of Horde. How come
> > - is this a common problem with new releases? Any estimates about when
> > will the projects be upgraded? Can one aid the upgrading process?
>
>I'm not really sure what you mean? Everything that has a stable branch
>should work with Horde 2.0 (for some later modules, 2.1, but that is
>documented); newer versions of Horde don't *require* updates to the other
>apps. Again, not quite sure what your question is or what you're getting at.

Well, Horde 2.0 is fine, but horde 3.0 is a problem. Most of the modules we
tried
did not work with the 3.0 release, and we have problems also with our code.
So, my question is: when 3.0 stable will be released, will the source, written
for Horde 2.2 (last stable release) work without problems, or will we have to
modify parts of our code?

I wish you all a nice weekend,
Drago