[horde] Horde and Firebird

Francesco Consumi consumi at istitutodeglinnocenti.it
Tue Mar 25 06:36:29 PST 2003

Hi to all,

is there an updated guide in order to install Horde with Firebird ?

I've found the guide from Alexander Kauner, but it does'nt work with Horde 3.0.

if I set the field names uppercase in file lib/Prefs/sql.php, I get the error "
PREF_NAME not found " etc., if I left the fields lowercase, the preferences are
written into the database, but they aren't read, and no error is raisen......

can you help me ?

I'm trying Horde 3.0, IMP 4.0 and Turba 2.0.
The "regular" installation of Horde 2.2.1, IMP 3.2.1 and Turba 1.2 on my server
works perfectly with PostgreSQL 7.3.

TIA to all.

--
Francesco Consumi