AW: [horde] Updating MIME/Contents.php

Udo Schubert news4dadirtyluk at gmx.de
Wed Mar 26 07:38:11 PST 2003

>Hi!
>
>I use horde/imp HEAD taken from CVS on 13th of dec. 2002. I got some Mails
that
>created the following error:
>Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object
>in /var/www/horde/lib/MIME/Contents.php on line 309
>
>Can I simply update Contents.php to the current HEAD (which can handle the
>mails I had problems with) or will this step crash everything?
>
>Would be nice, if any of the developers can give me a short suggestion,
THX!

i use to do an update of the whole horde/ directory.
then i diff the old config files with the new one and either change
the new files and use them with the new horde tree or if nothing's changed
i keep the old config files...

that works in nealy all cases and doesn't crash anything,as for me the only
thing that can crash would be my database...

i find it helpful to use a temporary table-sheme to test the new version
before i set all values to my production db

best regards

	udo