[horde] Horde 2.2.1 session handler

Andrew Morgan morgan at orst.edu
Thu Mar 27 13:50:08 PST 2003

On Thu, 27 Mar 2003, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Quoting Andrew Morgan <morgan at orst.edu>:
>
> > I've attached a small patch to horde/lib/SessionHandler/mysql.php which
> > works on our production site.
> >
> > Would you guys be interested in adding this patch to Horde?  Obviously,
> > if we change this for the mysql driver, it should be changed for the other
> > session handler's as well.  I could make a first cut if there is
> > interest.
>
> This looks good to me; I've committed it, though I decided to actually use
> the $timeout value you defined. ;)

Err, yeah!  Nothing like redundant code...

I was checking the other drivers in horde/lib/SessionHandler/ when I
noticed that there is a generic 'sql' driver, which apparently used the
horde/lib/SQL.php code.  Should I be using that instead of the mysql
specific one?  Or is the 'sql' driver for something else?

	Andy