[horde] error Log.php not found

dev dev at basetrix.com
Mon Mar 31 05:07:18 PST 2003

Hi,

I just downloaded and installed horde with imp and turba. I followed the
configuration instructions and placed the code on server. First, login
screen pops up fine. Then when I to login first time (by the way, where
to register?), I get these error messages:

Warning: Failed opening 'Log.php' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in
/home/basetrix/public_html/horde/lib/Horde.php on line 175

Fatal error: Undefined class name 'log' in
/home/basetrix/public_html/horde/lib/Horde.php on line 186

Notice: Connection failed to imap.example.com.sjr.fi,143: Yhteys
torjuttu (errflg=2) in Unknown on line 0

I looked for that file Horde.php, and it tried to include Log.php from
same directory. However there is no Log.php in Horde, Imp or Turba
directories! It is not included in the packages I downloaded.. How can I
have it? Hopefully there is not more of missing files..

Best regards,
Seppo Laukkanen