[horde] Folders within folders? How?

Mark Wilson wilson at cpuworks.com
Tue Apr 1 06:18:06 PST 2003

Nope, tried that already (I should've said that...): got error message:
  The folder "Mailing Lists/Horde" was not created. This is what the server
said: CREATE failed: Can't create mailbox
node /home/cpuworks/mail/cpuworks.com/wilson/Mailing Lists/: File exists

(Selected folder "Mailing Lists", tried to create "Horde"; the directions
said I was creating a subfolder, but failed when I tried to execute the create.)

--
Mark Wilson, Computer Programming Unlimited (cpuworks.com)
Web  : http://cpuworks.com     Tel: 410-549-6006