[horde] problems getting Horde/IMP cvs HEAD working

Bill Dossett bd at emtex.com
Thu Apr 3 06:50:29 PST 2003

Hi,

I've been running stable versions of Horde and IMP for
a while, but I want to use some of the new features,
like nag shared lists and things, so trying to get
all the latest versions of horde apps working.

I have configured Horde to use IMP for authentication,
same as my stable versions, and I have done the tests
and other than HTTP_Request, which I don't thing Horde
and IMP need, I seem to have all the prereqs... but when
I go to login page, I get the following errors at the
top of the page:

Notice: Undefined index: alternate_login in
/home/httpd/htdocs/horde/imp/login.php on line 93

Notice: Undefined variable: guestapps in
/home/httpd/htdocs/horde/templates/login/login.inc on line 68

Notice: Undefined variable: problem in
/home/httpd/htdocs/horde/templates/login/login.inc on line 68

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/home/httpd/htdocs/horde/templates/login/login.inc on line 85
Welcome to Horde

I understand the first 3, more or less, but I don't get the
last one...  though I'm trying to hack my way thru or around it...
but most importantly, I don't get a login button.. probably cos
the language is failing... and now I've hacked that bit out and
more stuff about language is failing it would seem, has anyone
seen this/knows what causes it or how to fix it?

Thanks

Bill Dossett