[horde] Horde CVS login not working

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Apr 3 13:29:18 PST 2003

Quoting "Jens A. Tkotz" <jens at f2h9.de>:

> Warning: Unknown(): The session id contains illegal characters, valid
> characters are only a-z, A-Z and 0-9 in Unknown on line 0

There's been a thread about this, either here or on the dev list; I've never
been able to reproduce the problem, and no one who has has been able to
track it down or give us a reason for it.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of