[horde] New application: Rakim

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Apr 3 20:48:03 PST 2003

Rakim, a Horde port of the application of the same name
(http://rakim.sourceforge.net/) (kept the name after checking with the
original author; he may move to working on the Horde version eventually),
is now available in Horde CVS (http://cvs.horde.org/cvs.php/rakim and
http://horde.org/source/).

If you haven't read the sourceforge page, it's a web support/chat tool. It
provides chat between support personnel and each other, personnel and
clients,  and also offline support for when support people aren't available
(this could possibly be integrated with Whups at some point, but that might
be overkill). It is a bit less tied to libraries than the original.

http://horde.org/mail/ for details as usual.

Enjoy, and remember that it's development/bleeding-edge/alpha. ;)

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of