[horde] problems getting Horde/IMP cvs HEAD working

Bill Dossett bd at emtex.com
Fri Apr 4 02:01:22 PST 2003

Hi Chuck.. I've just done a complete fresh install of horde
and imp from cvs and still get the same errors.

Notice: Undefined index: alternate_login in
/home/httpd/htdocs/horde/imp/login.php on line 93

Notice: Undefined variable: guestapps in
/home/httpd/htdocs/horde/templates/login/login.inc on line 68

Notice: Undefined variable: problem in
/home/httpd/htdocs/horde/templates/login/login.inc on line 68

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/home/httpd/htdocs/horde/templates/login/login.inc on line 85

after loggin in I did a:

cvs co -r HEAD horde
cvs co -r HEAD imp

as per http://www.hrode.org/source/using.php