[horde] session id contains illegal characters ... ?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Apr 4 06:18:45 PST 2003

Quoting "Przemyslaw \"Primo\" Witek" <primo at npl.pl>:

> I have the same problem. Before changing CVS version to newer
> everything wroked fine. The problem is that I dont have old release
> now and I can't download it from CVS horde's directory because
> it was removed. The oldest version is from 03-28 and it contains
> the same bug.

We do not delete information, historical or otherwise, from CVS. You are
referring to snapshots, which are *exported* from CVS. The CVS history of
every file is always available here:

http://cvs.horde.org/

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of