[horde] failing to log in to horde cvs HEAD using imap

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Apr 4 06:23:18 PST 2003

Quoting Bill Dossett <bd at emtex.com>:

> $conf['auth']['driver'] = 'imap';
>
> // An array holding any parameters that the Auth object will need to
> // function correctly.
> $conf['auth']['params'] = array();
>
> // For IMAP, this is the server name, port, protocol, etc.
> $conf['auth']['params']['dsn'] = '{mailgate.emtex.com:143/imap}INBOX';
>

> and it won't let me log in using my name and pw.

Perhaps it wants a peanut butter sandwich? :) Seriously, there isn't usually
much we can do with a "it doesn't work" report. IMAP server logs, Horde
logs (/tmp/horde.org by default), Apache, etc., all go a long way towards
narrowing down a problem.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of