[horde] Kronolith 1.1-RC1 released - TESTING NEEDED

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Apr 4 11:37:16 PST 2003

The Horde Team is pleased to announce the first release candidate for the
Kronolith 1.1 release.  Barring any problems, this code will be released as
Kronolith 1.1.  Testing is requested and comments are encouraged.

Note: there are MAJOR changes between 1.0 and this code. No data
compatibility issues, but a lot of code has been changed, rendering errors
have been fixed, and a lot of shortcomings in the SQL driver has been
fixed. PLEASE test this code before we make a final release.

TRANSLATORS: this means there are probably a bunch of new strings. Now would
be a good time to look at your translations for Kronolith and update them
for the 1.1 release. Thanks!

For a list of what's new in this release:

    http://cvs.horde.org/co.php/kronolith/docs/CHANGES?r=1.69.2.22

You can obtain the code here:

    ftp://ftp.horde.org/pub/kronolith/kronolith-1.1-RC1.tar.gz
    http://ftp.horde.org/pub/kronolith/kronolith-1.1-RC1.tar.gz

MD5 (kronolith-1.1-RC1.tar.gz) = a0313e9d7d7f14fdb1ca12d6623fff96

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of