[horde] A couple of comments (incl. "No Login Button" issue).

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Apr 7 07:40:48 PDT 2003

Quoting Jamyn <jshanley at wiretapped.us>:

> "No Login Button" problem with Horde/IMP:
> After a fresh CVS install from today, I was also getting the "no login
> button" problem.
> Here's a picture, to avoid typing out a lengthy description:
>
> http://www.wiretapped.us/temp/nobutton.png

You refer to this as though it's a common thing? What does the source of
that page look like?

> I want to use this feature.  This feature uses IMP to login. IMP uses
> horde/imp/config/conf.php.. This file does not exist until you login at
> least once and generate it from the config.xml file.  Catch 22.

No, you can generate a blank file with horde/scripts/setup.php, or you can
use Horde auth to configure IMP and then switch it.

> horde/config/conf.php: "Custom Session Handler"
>
> A fatal error has occurred: Required 'hostspec' not specified in
> SessionHandler configuration.

This is pretty clear...

I'm not sure how you expect us to debug this without the rest of your
sessionhandler configuration.

> ---------------------------------------
> horde/templates/admin/common-header.inc
> ---------------------------------------
>
> line 33: <br />
>
> The trailing space and "/" is a typo, no?

No. Read the XHTML specification.

> -------------------------------------
> Themes (apparently) not working for menu bar
> -------------------------------------
>
> I have "Mozilla" selected as my theme.  What's weird is the menu bar on
> the left still uses the default dark-blue "horde" theme - but if I select
> IMP/mail, IMP will use my selected theme (Mozilla).  So, I'll have the
> default theme on the left for the menubar, but Mozilla's colors on the
> right side for mail.

Works fine here. Is probably a preferences/configuration issue. See if you
have a theme preference for just horde, or just imp, in your database.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of