[horde] horde and gmane

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Apr 7 11:26:01 PDT 2003

Quoting Udo Schubert <news4dadirtyluk at gmx.de>:

> this belongs to the turba group!accessible through
> gmane.comp.horde.turba!

I've seen a number of people referencing gmane lately. I'm glad that we're
archived/mirrored through there, but it's important to note that gmane is
*not* an official or comprehensive piece of Horde infrastructure.

*should* be all of them, but the definitive list will always be here:
http://lists.horde.org/.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of