[horde] Horde menu

derek at netsimple.net derek at netsimple.net
Tue Apr 8 01:44:13 PDT 2003

Hello,

I have stable and development versions of horde horde/imp/turba/mnemo ... and a
couple of other modules on the same server.

FYI: It seems the upgrade to PEAR has deprecated some functions - specifically
DB::isWarning.

At the moment [for the reason above], my 'stable' version is half-broken so I'm
frantically trying to get the dev version stable enough to restore
functionality - it's coming along fine but what puzzles me is:

Where is the toolbar (was at the bottom of the screen) that has all the
installed modules on it? After logging in, /horde/login.php has no reference to
any of the modules. I can get the login page to redirect after the login, but
that's not ideal. I like the portal idea. A work-around is to configure each
module to be available from each other module. This really clutters up/confuses
the top array of menu items.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Rgds,
Derek