AW: [horde] Attachment name

Udo Schubert news4dadirtyluk at gmx.de
Tue Apr 8 05:09:14 PDT 2003

>The name appears as:
?module=imp&thismailbox=INBOX&index=30456&mailbox=INBOX&actionID=112
>&id=2&mimecache=715595fe226139acccf2c98543256bb3456&fn=\HWA.xls
>How can I have the name of an attachment like the original name ?

what is it you mean here?in my cvs version of horde this is only the link
name!the file
would get downloaded as HWA.xls or as the filename i choose in the download
dialog!?

the name you mentioned is not the name of the downloaded file or is it?that
would be very
strange...maybe you could try to explain more detailed what you mean is
going wrong!

best regards

	udo