[horde] Attachment name

Johan de Vries johan.devries at bravilor.com
Tue Apr 8 05:35:24 PDT 2003

The procedure is as follows:
A mail is coming in with an .xls attachment
The mail is opened
At his point there is a "download" possebility
When I use this download, then the document is opened with Excel

this is because it is a xls document and the registry of my machine is modified with the setting:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Excel.Sheet.8]
"BrowserFlags"=dword:00000008

At this point the name of the Excel document is the long name starting with ?module=..... etc

If i do a download on a machine where the registry is not modified, the te filename will also be the long name

I've no idea where to look for this behavior
It looks like the name is also given the path of the cache location or something

Johan