[horde] sql management

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Apr 9 09:07:19 PDT 2003

Quoting Ryan McDonald <ryan at rlmnet.net>:

> Are there any plans (or existing features that I've not found yet) than
> can do maintainance on the sql database?   What happens to a user's
> calendar,task,meeting,etc sql entries when that user is deleted?  I'd
> rather not use generic sql utilites to do the maint.

There aren't really any plans like this right now; it'd be great to get a
management interface for any application with data, that could use that
app's backend (not just SQL) to delete user entries, etc.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of