[horde] strange error... test.php

Przemyslaw "Primo" Witek primo at npl.pl
Wed Apr 9 12:53:22 PDT 2003

Hi
I noticed really strange thing in my horde.
test.php shows error
Notice: Undefined index: fileroot in /home/poczta/horde/test.php on line 94
Why it's strange?
Because I didn't change anything since some last
days when I installed a new cvs version of horde
and this test was ok....
ghosts or hackers? :)
btw. it's funny that the rest of test.php is ok

Here's my output from test.php:
Notice: Undefined index: fileroot in /home/poczta/horde/test.php on line 94

Notice: Undefined index: fileroot in /home/poczta/horde/test.php on line 94

Notice: Undefined index: fileroot in /home/poczta/horde/test.php on line 94

Notice: Undefined index: fileroot in /home/poczta/horde/test.php on line 94

Notice: Undefined index: fileroot in /home/poczta/horde/test.php on line 94
Horde Versions
Horde: 3.0-cvs
IMP: 4.0-cvs (run IMP tests)
Ingo: 0.1-cvs (run Ingo tests)
Troll: 0.0.4-cvs
Turba: 2.0-cvs
Moment: 0.1-cvs
Kronolith: 2.0-cvs
Mnemo: 2.0-cvs
Nag: 2.0-cvs
Hermes: 0.0.1-cvs
Juno: 0.0.3-cvs
Forwards: 2.2-cvs
Passwd: 2.2-cvs
Vacation: 2.2-cvs
PHP Version
View phpinfo() screen
View loaded extensions
PHP Version: 4.3.1
PHP Major Version: 4.3
PHP Minor Version: 1
PHP Version Classification: release
You are running a supported version of PHP.
PHP Module Capabilities
Ctype Support: Yes
DOM XML Support: Yes
FTP Support: Yes
Gettext Support: Yes
Iconv Support: Yes
IMAP Support: Yes
LDAP Support: Yes
Mbstring Support: Yes
MCAL Support: Yes
Mcrypt Support: Yes
MIME Magic Support: Yes
MySQL Support: Yes
OpenSSL Support: Yes
PostgreSQL Support: No
XML Support: Yes
Miscellaneous PHP Settings
magic_quotes_runtime disabled: Yes
file_uploads enabled: Yes
safe_mode disabled: Yes
trans_sid disabled: Yes
PHP Sessions
Session counter: 4
To unregister the session: click here
PEAR
PEAR - Yes
Recent PEAR - Yes
Mail - Yes
Mail_Mime - Yes
Log - Yes
DB - Yes
Net_Socket - Yes
File - Yes (Test for a known problem with File.php)
Date - Yes
Auth_SASL - Yes
HTTP_Request - Yes
Net_URL - Yes