[horde] More Upgrade Problems

Hobbs, Richard hobbs at mongeese.co.uk
Thu Apr 10 13:32:38 PDT 2003

Hello,

I updated everything, and ran the update SQL script for Turba, but I'm
receiving the following error on the "Kronolith" page and the "Horde"
page:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/hsphere/local/home/fishspon/webmail.mongeese.co.uk/horde/kronolith/lib/ba
se.php on line 71

Lines 69 - 72 look like this:

// Open the users calendar
$GLOBALS['calendar'] =
&Kronolith_Driver::factory($conf['calendar']['driver'],
$conf['calendar']['params']); $GLOBALS['calendar']->open(Auth::getAuth());
?>

Does anyone know what I've done wrong?? I didn't use the old config
files... I just diff'd the old and new configs and edited the new configs
to fit my old settings.

Anyone have a clue??

Thanks,
Richard.