[horde] HELP!! Upgrade problems

Hobbs, Richard hobbs at mongeese.co.uk
Fri Apr 11 01:20:38 PDT 2003

Hello,

> You have to applay script for kronolith too, not only for turba
> You can find it in /kronolith/scripts/drivers

I took a look there, but there's no update script - only an initial creation script:

hobbs at turnip$ ls -l ./kronolith/scripts/drivers/
total 4
-rw-r--r--    1 hobbs    hobbs         731 Apr 23  2002 kronolith.sql
hobbs at turnip$

This script just contains "CREATE TABLE...." and "GRANT.....". Nothing else.

Do i have to delete the table, and re-create it? Surely not... i'd lose all the
data then.

Any ideas?

Thanks for your help, it's greatly appreciated :-)

Richard.

Quoting "Przemyslaw \"Primo\" Witek" <primo at npl.pl>:

> > I just updated everything to the latest versions (Horde, IMP, Turba,
> Kronolith
> > and Mnemo), and ran the update SQL script for Turba, but I'm receiving the
> > following error on the "Kronolith" page and the "Horde" page:
> >
> > Does anyone know what I've done wrong?? I didn't use the old config
> files... I
> > just diff'd the old and new configs and edited the new configs to fit my
> old
> > settings.
>
> > Anyone have a clue??
>
> You have to applay script for kronolith too, not only for turba
> You can find it in /kronolith/scripts/drivers
>
> rgds
> pw

Richard Hobbs
hobbs at mongeese.co.uk
http://mongeese.co.uk | http://unixforum.co.uk

"There's only one way of life, and that's your own" - The Levellers

Send all your jokes to jokes at fishsponge.co.uk !!