[horde] Login Problems in the morning hours

vamsy.krishna vamsy.krishna at indiatimes.com
Fri Apr 11 02:45:24 PDT 2003

Hello,

        I have been using Horde for over two months now, the only problem i am facing is that in the early morning when people try to login to their mail accounts it takes a lot of time to login and once logged in clicking any link in their mailbox throws them out to the login page with a message "Login failed for some reason. Most likely your username or password was entered incorrectly". However subsequent attempts are successfull. I am using qmail as an MTA. The no of mailboxes are around 150. There's no quota limitation so some mailboxes are as big as 300 MB. I want to know if this is happening because of the mailbox sizes. If yes then how can i solve the problem.

I have a P III 933 MHz pc with 256 MB RAM and i am using a 20 GB IDE hard disk. I am pasting the information from test.php

Horde Versions
Horde: 2.1
IMP: 3.1 (run IMP tests)
Turba: 1.1
Kronolith: 1.0
Mnemo: 1.0
Nag: 1.0
PHP Version
View phpinfo() screen
PHP Version: 4.1.0
PHP Major Version: 4.1
PHP Minor Version: 0
PHP Version Classification: release
You are running a supported version of PHP.
This version of PHP contains a serious security vulnerability in its upload code. You should apply the patch or upgrade to 4.1.2 or later as soon as possible.

 regards,
VaMsY KrIsHnA
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from Indiatimes at  http://email.indiatimes.com
Buy The Best In BOOKS at http://www.bestsellers.indiatimes.com