FIXED: [horde] HELP!! Upgrade problems

Hobbs, Richard hobbs at mongeese.co.uk
Fri Apr 11 02:56:19 PDT 2003

Hello,

I was initially running Kronolith 1.0, and i upgraded everything, but downloaded
a new copy of Kronolith 1.0... just incase there were any minor changes. I
installed everything, and it didn't work properly. I couldn't work out why,
until i did this:

hobbs at turnip$ pwd
/home/hobbs/binit/horde_old/kronolith
hobbs at turnip$ diff -r ./ ../../horde_new/kronolith/
diff -r ./lib/Driver/sql.php ../../horde_new/kronolith/lib/Driver/sql.php
64c64
<             if (DB::isError($this->db)) {
---
>             if (DB::isError($this->db) || DB::isWarning($this->db)) {
hobbs at turnip$

As you can see... Kronolith 1.0 still has the invalid call to the "isWarning()"
method. I have now removed this, and it appears to work fine.

Has this problem been fixed ready for the next release of Kronlith?? Hope so :-)

Thanks,
Richard.

hobbs at mongeese.co.uk

Send all your jokes to jokes at fishsponge.co.uk !!