[horde] storing extra user information

Ian P. Christian pookey at pookey.co.uk
Sun Apr 13 19:48:43 PDT 2003

Quoting Kate Harris <kat at totkat.org>:

> Use LDAP.  If your site is using NIS, it may be worth considering
> swapping to LDAP as a site-wide directory service that Horde
> can then hook into, rather than having two different systems
> holding the same information.

I've just had a look around, and it doens't seem that it's possible to store
extra information on a user.

Say I just wanted to store a users telephone number, does horde not have a
method for this?

In the admin section under user administation, there are fields for full namd
and email address, there is something about having Identities, however this
seems related to IMP, atleast, as far as I can tell.  Am I wrong?

--
Ian P. Christian :: pookey at pookey.co.uk :: http://pookey.co.uk
Pengus Hosting Solutions