[horde] When will Horde 3.x be available

Sid Keller skeller at first-texas.com
Thu Apr 17 11:57:28 PDT 2003

I have been using the stable version of Horde and related apps for about 2
months now and have been very impressed and pleased with it.  Recently, I took a
look at the CVS version and was blown away by the new features!  I'm primarily
interested in using shared calendars and the file manager app.  Roughly when do
you think that Horde 3.x (I guess that is what it will be) and the other related
apps will be released as a stable version?

Thanks,

Sid