[horde] When will Horde 3.x be available

Sid Keller skeller at first-texas.com
Thu Apr 17 13:32:36 PDT 2003

Thanks.  I truely do wish that I could help however I have no php experience and
very little other programming experience.  I do have experience with Oracle,
PostgreSQL, and some unix sys admin particularly with *BSD.  I do appreciate the
efforts by everyone in the horde project(s) and wish that I could help in some
way.  Currently, I'm testing the head branch so maybe I can help find "bugs" :-)
 Anyway I've tested the head branch for horde, imp, kronolith, turba, nag,
mnemo, and gollem.  So far the only thing that I haven't been able to get to
work is for gollem to store files into PostgreSQL.

Sid