[horde] RPM's

galactic galactic at ev1.net
Thu Apr 17 14:52:59 PDT 2003

Ok, I've just installed the RPM's for horde on my RedHat 7.3 web server
running Plesk. My server came with Horde installed and the path for it
is /home/httpd/vhosts/webmail/horde and the path that the RPM installed
horde to is /var/www/html/horde

Ok, now for my question, can I just move all the files/dirs from
/var/www/html/horde which include turba, mnemo, mcrypt, etc to the
/home/httpd/vhosts/webmail/horde and if I can do this what files do I
change to ensure that this stays working? If I can't move the files,
what files do I change to point the system to look at this installed
base? If those are not options do I need to reconfigure the rpm's
somehow to tell it to install to a different path?

I'm really new to rpm's and linux and such so any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks

Franklyn