[horde] Problem with zlib compression (HEAD)

Jan Kuipers jrkuipers at lauwerscollege.nl
Fri Apr 18 04:29:43 PDT 2003

Regarding HEAD branch:
I still have a small problem with zlib compression. When I disable global zlib
compression in php.ini and I enable compress_pages in horde/config/conf.php I
keep getting the following errors when viewing the summary page:

[Fri Apr 18 13:12:49 2003] [error] PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header
information - headers already sent by (output started at
/somepath/horde_dev/templates/common-header.inc:11) in Unknown on line 0

Zlib compression works fine though.

But when I enable zlib compression by setting the following variables in the
hordedir in http.conf:

php_value output_buffering 4096
php_flag zlib.output_compression on

the errors _don't_ show up!
Shouldn't compress_pages accomplish the same?

Anyone any ideas???

--
Jan Kuipers
Systeembeheer Lauwers College