[horde] Fwd: horde webmail

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Apr 18 13:07:11 PDT 2003

----- Forwarded message from ismail at ibu.edu.tr -----
    Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 23:11:41 +0300 (EEST)
    From: ismail at ibu.edu.tr
 Subject: horde webmail
      To: consulting at horde.org

Hi,
  I need help, I install horde webmail you can test this address
web.ibu.edu.tr/horde/test.php Everything is ok but, I can't solve my
problem;
My problem description;
when I connect web.ibu.edu.tr/horde I recieved Login page and I logged in
user and password finally I logged in but Login page is empty and When I
look in /tmp/horde.log I encountering this error message
"Apr 18 22:45:01 HORDE [error] [horde] Error retrieving session data (id =
ff200e6319d8d21ab976267e76605c48) [on line 110 of
"/www/htdocs/horde/lib/SessionHandler/mysql.php"]"
please help me I can't solve it And this make me unhappy please
ismail

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of