[horde] Problem logging into IMP/Horde with IE 6.x

L. Gallegos jandl at jandl.com
Sat Apr 19 21:14:29 PDT 2003

I hope someone can help with this problem.  I am very green with this and
new to linux to boot, so please forgive if I have left out necessary
information.

Just to clarify, this problem has occurred only with IE 6.x.  Mozilla, IE
5.x were okay.  IT was tried by two people at different locations on three
different networks.

When logging in to Horde/Imp (single login), I got the errors listed
below.  Strangely, if I then browsed to another site (any site) and then
used the "back" button, I got a "page expired" and did a refresh.  I was
then logged in.  However, there was no side menu. Other than that, I could
not tell if there was anything else missing.   I have not tried all the
features, but I was able to send/receive mail and work with some options
once I went through the "back" routine.

Others were able to successfully log in using the other browsers I
mentioned - on windows boxes.  I have not tried Netscape.  If anyone else
has experienced this anomoly, I would certainly appreciate some help - in
real dumbed down fashion?

It was installed from CVS today.  Compiled PHP,
PHP 4.3.1
mysql-3.23
Horde / IMP CVS 4/19/03
conf.php.dist,v 1.41 2003/04/18 23:33:46 ericr
registry.php.dist,v 1.152 2003/04/03 19:33:13 slusarz
Horde: imp/config/prefs.php.dist,v 1.159 2003/04/16 22:40:23 jan

errors:
Notice: Undefined index: dotfiles in
/home/webmail/html/horde/imp/lib/Session.php on line 173

Notice: Undefined index: hierarchies in
/home/webmail/html/horde/imp/lib/Session.php on line 174

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /home/webmail/html/horde/imp/lib/Session.php:173) in
/home/webmail/html/horde/imp/redirect.php on line 140

Regards,

L. Gallegos