[horde] Problem logging into IMP/Horde with IE 6.x

L. Gallegos jandl at jandl.com
Sun Apr 20 23:03:24 PDT 2003

Zitat von "L. Gallegos" <jandl at jandl.com>:

> errors:
> Notice: Undefined index: dotfiles in
> /home/webmail/html/horde/imp/lib/Session.php on line 173
>
> Notice: Undefined index: hierarchies in
> /home/webmail/html/horde/imp/lib/Session.php on line 174

You didn't configure IMP, or at least not properly.

Jan.

Yes, I did, but obviously have not understood something.  As  I said,
everything works just fine in browsers other than IE 6.  I don't know
where to begin looking for the issue since I actually did follow
instructions, or so I thought, to configure IMP.  Should this go to the
IMP list?

Please understand that this is entirely new to me.  I appreciate the help.

Leah