[horde] Re: [newbie] Signup problem again

Dmitry Diskin dda at ic.ru
Tue Apr 22 09:55:03 PDT 2003

Hello Marko,

I did not touch this part of hooks.php - it is from
horde/config/hooks.php.dist,v 1.35 2003/03/24 02:59:04

Here is some more information (replied directly to Ian):

I forgot to say (sorry) that after that fatal error message account *is*
created, and I can log in. Moreover, if I go to Administration -> Users
and try to edit user information (add full name), I get the following:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: setpref() in
/home/dda/horde/lib/Identity.php on line 106

This is a fresh Horde installation, and it is 'experimental', so I
probably missed something important.

Best regards,
Dmitry.