[horde] bandwidth and attachment size

steven.TSE steven.tse at possehlelectronics.com.hk
Tue Apr 22 20:23:50 PDT 2003

Hi, I'm running horde for internal use, it is running on RH 7.3 + apache 2 +
qmail + courier IMAP + horde 2.2.1 + imp 3.2.1.  I found that it takes a
very long time on uploading and downloading attachment (abt 100kps), the
speed is not acceptable in local network.  The speed is fine on netbios,
ftp, etc...  I searched documenat about bandwidth control under apache, but
no luck.  Any idea?  Thankyou!

2nd, the size of attachment I upload to imp would have a big different than
the original, bigger file as bigger different!!  it makes quota function
worst.  Please help, thankyou very much!

Best Regards,
Steven