[horde] imp

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu
Mon Apr 28 14:30:36 PDT 2003

| Zitat von Kevin Hoffer <kevinh at inetplus.net>:
|
| > Not sure if this is where this should be addressed or not. Is there a
| > way to make IMP Filter headers. I care more about the headers of the
| > message then I do the To or From or Subject. I put headers in the
| > message if it comes from a server that is on one of the several RBL's
| > that we use and I want to be able to filter by that header information.
|
| Take a look at Ingo: http://horde.org/ingo and follow the recent
| discussions and CVS commits on the mailing lists.

Horde 2.x/IMP 3.x does not support searching for headers other than the
'standard' ones (To, From, Cc, Bcc, Subject).

Ingo for Horde 2.x will require some sort of exterior device (e.g. sieve
server, procmail) to do filtering.  It will not support IMAP client side
filtering and, thus, can not be used as a dropin for imp filtering.

Horde 3.x/IMP 4.x supports searching all headers.

Ingo for HEAD _will_ support IMAP client side filtering and will replace the
IMP filtering code (eventually. I hope.).

michael