[horde] Virtual Domains

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Tue Apr 29 08:15:27 PDT 2003

Quoting Shea Lambert <slambert at uniteddatatronics.com>:

| Couple of questions:
|
| 1)       Is it possible to have different login pages for each domains?

Yes and it's not too difficult, depending on the version that you are using.  I
started a howto a bit before we went to the left menu and since I haven't
taken the time to figure out which menu each version is using, so I haven't
continued it.  It may give you some ideas even though it is quite old and
the diff will not apply cleanly.  It also is based on the menue at the
bottom.  The screenshots can be found at:
http://www.truckinthetruckee.com/pages.php?page=02/12/26/0561675
This may not even be what you have in mind.

| 2)       Is it possible to setup those pages so that a person only has
| to enter in their user ID, instead of their whole email address?

Again depending on the version that you are running you will find a
imp_hook_vinfo function either in horde/hooks.php or earlier it was
in either the horde.conf or the horde/imp/config/conf.php file.
Modify it to fit your model and in the head version you need to
enable it in the conf.php file by using the configure option in horde
and you will find it near the bottom in the "custom hooks" section.
IIRC that is all.

ed